General conditions of use
of the David AL Store website - davidalstore.com
The present general conditions of use are concluded between :
- the manager of the website, hereinafter referred to as "the Publisher",
- any person wishing to access the website and its services, hereinafter referred to as "the User".
Article 1 - Principles
The website https://davidalstore.com is a service of :
- The individual company David Antonio Loureiro
- located 20 rue Henri Messager 76170 Lillebonne, France
- URL address of the site: https://davidalstore.com
- e-mail : email@example.com
- telephone number: 00 33954252109
The general conditions of use must be accepted by every User, and his access to the site is worth accepting these conditions.
Article 2 - Evolution and duration of the GTU
The present general conditions of use are concluded for an indefinite period. The contract takes effect with regard to the User as of the start of use of the service.
Article 3 - Access to the site
Any User with access to the Internet may access the David AL Store site free of charge and from anywhere. The costs incurred by the User to access the site (internet connection, computer equipment, etc.) are not borne by the Publisher.
The site and its various services may be interrupted or suspended by the Publisher, in particular for maintenance purposes, without any obligation to give notice or justification.
The User of the site has access to the following services: View and purchase David AL's personal artworks and read articles written by David AL.
The services reserved for members are the following: Management of the user's profile (profile picture, name, first name, pseudo, email, phone number, profession, addresses); management of a list of favorite works; access to the certificates of authenticity (duplicates for reference) of the works purchased; request a quote and make an offer to purchase the works.
Article 4 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the Editor cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its features.
The equipment used to connect to the site is the sole responsibility of the User, who must take all appropriate measures to protect the equipment and data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. The User is also solely responsible for the sites and data he/she consults.
The Editor cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against the User :
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet ;
- as a result of User's failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The Publisher is not liable for any damage to the User, third parties and/or the User's equipment caused by the User's connection to or use of the Site and the User waives any claim against the Publisher in this respect.
If the Publisher becomes subject to any legal action or proceeding as a result of the User's use of the Site, the Publisher may recover from the User any damages, amounts, judgments and expenses incurred as a result of such action.
Users are permitted to publish on the David AL Store site :
- comments ;
The User undertakes to use language that is respectful of others and of the law and accepts that these publications may be moderated or refused by the Publisher, without any obligation to justify themselves.
By publishing on the site, the User grants the Publisher the non-exclusive and free right to represent, reproduce, adapt, modify, broadcast and distribute his/her publication, directly or through an authorized third party.
However, the Publisher undertakes to cite the Member in the event of use of his/her publication.
Article 5 - Intellectual property
All technical documents, products, photographs, texts, logos, drawings, videos, etc., are subject to copyright and are protected by the Intellectual Property Code. When they are given to our customers, they remain the exclusive property of David Antonio Loureiro, the sole owner of intellectual property rights on these documents, which must be returned to him at his request.
Our customers undertake not to make any use of these documents that may infringe the industrial or intellectual property rights of the supplier and undertake not to disclose them to any third party, except with the express prior authorization of the Publisher.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by the User of any hypertext links to all or part of the Site is strictly prohibited, unless prior written authorization is obtained from the Publisher by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Publisher is free to refuse such permission without having to justify its decision in any way whatsoever. In the event that the Publisher grants permission, such permission is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation on the part of the Publisher to provide justification.
In any case, any link must be removed upon request by the Publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not under the control of the Editor, who declines all responsibility for their content.
Article 7 - Protection of personal data
The personal data that are collected on this site are the following:
- account opening: during the creation of the user's account: name; first name; e-mail address; telephone number; postal address; profession;
- connection: when the user connects to the website, it records, in particular, his name, first name, connection data, usage data, location data and payment data;
- profile: the use of the services provided on the website makes it possible to fill in a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number;
- payment: in the context of payment for products and services offered on the website, the website records financial data relating to the user's bank account or credit card;
- communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, data concerning the user's communications are temporarily stored;
- cookies: cookies are used as part of the use of the website. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies from the settings of his browser.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide and improve the website services and to maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the website by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website;
- organizing the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- offering the User the possibility of communicating with other users of the Website;
- implementation of user assistance;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the user's browsing history and preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- when the User uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted;
- when the User publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, information accessible to the public;
- when the User allows a third party's website to access his/her data;
- when the website uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the User's data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the website may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims made against the website and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or receivership, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In such a case, users will be notified before any personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and privacy
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data from alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
Implementation of users' rights
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by sending a request to the following address: email@example.com.
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before implementing this right, the website may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they can request the update of the information.
- the right to the deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
- the right to restrict processing: users may request the website to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD.
- the right to portability: they can request that the website gives them the personal data provided to it in order to transmit them to a new website.
Evolution of the present clause
Article 8 - Cookies
The David AL Store site may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
Article 9 - Applicable Law
The present general conditions of use are subject to the application of French law.
If the parties are unable to resolve a dispute amicably, the dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the French courts.